- Work-related injury/illness can decrease 28%, lost time can decrease 82% and productivity can increase 17% with a sit/stand workstation.
- When working at a sit/stand workstation, an employee will change posture approximately 3 or 4 times per day.
- Standing increases respiration and reaction alertness and allows the employee greater mobility
- A sit/stand environment promotes beneficial postural changes and can improve comfort ratings by 26%.
- Additional 2"-11" height adjustment (infinite range positioning)
- US Patent # 7,048,236-"Vertical Adjustment Apparatus for a Keyboard" StandUp®
- Keyboard tray and arm sold separately
- 2004 NECE Attendee's Choice Award